What You Need to Know About Co-Managed IT ServicesTricia Feyerherm
When it comes to fulfilling your business’s IT needs, do you know what your options are? Some businesses need to fully outsource all their IT needs, while some may only need extra support.
What Are Co-Managed IT Services?
Co-managed IT services aim to reduce the burden of maintaining the full scope of your IT needs to run a successful business. While fully managed IT services take over the complete responsibility of an IT department, co-managed IT services supplement your existing internal IT staff/department.
Benefits of Co-Managed IT Services
- Best of Both Worlds: Complement the knowledge and skills of your on-site IT staff with the additional experience and expertise of an outsourced IT provider.
- Access Specialized Expertise: Get advanced, specialized support, guidance, and solutions without expanding your payroll.
- Stay Ahead of Security Threats: Keep your business secure with specialized expertise and solutions to protect against evolving cyberthreats.
- Increase Productivity and Efficiency: A co-managed service model helps increase efficiency and decrease interruptions to operations.
- Manage Costs Effectively: By sharing the workload with a co-managed IT provider, businesses can reduce costs without sacrificing the quality of their IT services.
- Align Technology with Your Business Goals: Get help from a virtual CIO to align your technology with your business outcomes.
- Have A Reliable Support System: An outsourced IT service provider is a dedicated escalation point for your IT team when they get overloaded or stuck on an issue.
- Improve Employee Morale: Give your internal IT team the support and resources they need to be successful.
Are you ready to determine whether fully managed or co-managed IT services are right for your business?
Contact Us Today!